The Enfield Advisory Service for Autism has a new support strategy which will be operational from September 2019.
More details of this can be found under the Training menu.
All of our referral slots have now been booked for this term.
We are no longer accepting educational referrals as we have received a high number of referrals this year.
We encourage all staff and parents who need support or advice to access group sessions (training, workshops, coffee mornings) in the first instance.
Please call or email for details.
Welcome to the Enfield Advisory Service for Autism
This service aims to provide comprehensive advice, guidance and training for all those working with or caring for children and young people with autism including:
- PVIs, Children’s Centres and Nurseries
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Post 16 provisions
- Parents, children and young people with autism
The service acts as a central referral point for all requests for autism training, advice and support.
Aims of Service
- To build capacity in educational settings in Enfield to meet the needs of an increasing number of children and young people with a diagnosis of autism.
- To respond quickly to the early identification of need.
- To develop consistency of practice across educational settings for children and young people with autism.
- To provide fair access to support, training and resources.
- For parents to be equal partners in their son or daughter’s development and learning
We are licensed partners of the Autism Education Trust and deliver AET training modules for Early Years and School staff. Please visit our training pages for more details.
Photos courtesy of Asarum Images