- Parent Support Offer
- Parent Support Coffee Sessions
- Parent Workshop Programme Dates
- Autism Training, Links and Support (ATLAS) Parent Programme
- Cygnet Parent Information Sessions About Autism
- Ideas and Tips for Parents
- Recommended Reading for Parents
- Autism Education Trust Parent Guide
- Parent Newsletter
Autism Training, Links and Support (ATLAS)
ATLAS (Autism Training, Links and Support)
These sessions are for parents and carers of children under the age of 6 recently diagnosed with autism by the Social Communication Clinic' (SCC) and living in Enfield.
ATLAS is a series of 4 information sessions about autism:
- Session 1 - 'What Is Autism?' (Mandatory)
- Session 2 - 'Strategies To Use At Home' (Mandatory)
- Session 3 - 'Understanding Behaviour' (Mandatory)
- Session 4 - 'Community Resources' (Mandatory)
Please click here for more information about these sessions.
The sessions are a chance to meet with professionals to find out more about autism, what support is available in Enfield and some top tips to understand behaviour, communication, interaction and sensory differences.
There should be no need to apply for this course as the service will contact parents automatically after their child has been diagnosed. There is a very long waiting list for this course but parents will be offered a place as soon as one becomes available. Parents who have not accessed ATLAS or whose child has been diagnosed privately or in another borough, and now currently reside in Enfield, can request a place on a future course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professionals can also refer parents for ATLAS following this same process. If you have any questions or queries in relation to accessing ATLAS please email email@example.com or call 0208 353 4186.
Please see the flyer below for details and dates of the current sessions being delivered this term. You can also download a PDF copy of the below flyer here.