- How we Support Parents
- Parent and Carer Self Referral Form
- Autism: Training, Links and Support (ATLAS) Parent Programme
- Information for Parents & Carers about Autism Support in Enfield
- Cygnet Parent Information Sessions About Autism
- Ideas and Tips for Parents
- A Parent & Carers Guide to finding a school for your child with autism
- Recommended Reading for Parents
- Autism Education Trust Parent Guide
- What to do if you think your child might have Autism
- Supporting Children with Autism During Transitions
- Strategies for Giving Instructions to Able Secondary Aged Pupils with Autism
- Choosing a Secondary School for your Child with Autism
- Choosing a College or University for a Young Person with Autism
- Previous EASA Parent Newsletters
- Family Fund
Choosing a College or University for a Young Person with Autism.
Please click here to access further information provided by the Autism Education Trust to support parents during this process.
Please click the link below to access further information provided by The National Autistic Society.