- How we Support Parents
- Parent and Carer Self Referral Form
- Autism: Training, Links and Support (ATLAS) Parent Programme
- Information for Parents & Carers about Autism Support in Enfield
- Cygnet Parent Information Sessions About Autism
- Ideas and Tips for Parents
- A Parent & Carers Guide to finding a school for your child with autism
- Recommended Reading for Parents
- Autism Education Trust Parent Guide
- What to do if you think your child might have Autism
- Supporting Children with Autism During Transitions
- Strategies for Giving Instructions to Able Secondary Aged Pupils with Autism
- Choosing a Secondary School for your Child with Autism
- Choosing a College or University for a Young Person with Autism
- Previous EASA Parent Newsletters
- Family Fund
Cygnet Parent Programme
We are currently running an online version of the Cygnet Parent Programme. This covers the 6 core information sessions which are detailed below on the attached flyer. For more information or to be added onto the Cygnet waiting list, please contact us.
Please note that we are not currently delivering the additional sessions on puberty, sexual wellbeing and relationships online. If you would like to attend these sessions in the future, please contact us to register your interest. You can only attend the additional sessions once you have completed the core Cygnet programme.
Parents and carers can complete the Cygnet Parent Programme Application Form to book onto the Cygnet Parent Information Sessions, if you are the parent/carer of a child/young person aged between 6 to 18 years of age with a confirmed diagnosis of autism still in education.
Cygnet includes 5 core weekly information sessions, and 1 or 2 additional sessions where you can find out more about Autism and learn about strategies to support your child or young person.
These sessions are run by Educational Psychologists and Parent Support Advisors from Enfield Advisory Service for Autism in a supportive and confidential group.
To request for the Cygnet Course, complete the Google Consent registration form (click on the link)
https://forms.gle/PT8BPxoUfkyFAW1M7 Once the form is completed, your details will be added to the waiting list and EASA Admin will contact you in due course.
Click here to be directed to the Parent Support Offer page for information about the other services we offer to parents and carers.
Please see the flyer below for details of the sessions being delivered this term. You can also download a PDF copy of the below flyer here.
For more information or to book a place please call 0208 353 4186