- Parent Support Offer
- Parent Support Coffee Sessions
- Parent Workshop Programme Dates
- Autism: Training, Links and Support (ATLAS) Parent Programme
- Cygnet Parent Information Sessions About Autism
- Ideas and Tips for Parents
- Recommended Reading for Parents
- Autism Education Trust Parent Guide
- Parent Newsletter
Parent Support Coffee Sessions
These coffee sessions are for parents and carers only. Families waiting for a diagnosis are also welcome.
If you are a professional from a local service or school, please do not register via the Zoom registration links below. If you would like more information about these sessions or you would like to introduce your service to parents, please contact us for more information.
To book a place, please click on the registration link and fill in the short from. You will then receive a confirmation email with the “click here to join” link to join the Zoom meeting. You can also add the meeting to your calendar from the same email. Please contact us if you are having any problems joining the meeting on the day.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact the EASA administrator on 0208 353 4186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.