- Parent Support Offer
- Parent Support Coffee Sessions
- Parent Workshop Programme Dates
- Autism Training, Links and Support (ATLAS) Parent Programme
- Cygnet Parent Information Sessions About Autism
- Ideas and Tips for Parents
- Recommended Reading for Parents
- Autism Education Trust Parent Guide
- Parent Newsletter
Parent Support Offer
- Online coffee mornings for parents and carers of children with autism via Zoom. Families waiting for a diagnosis are also welcome. Please see the below link for dates and times. https://enfieldasa.org.uk/Parent-Support-Sessions/
- Telephone consultations and email support. Please call 0208 353 4186 or email email@example.com to request this.
- Online workshops on a range of topical issues https://enfieldasa.org.uk/Parent-Workshop-Programme-Dates/
Please go to the parent support offer menu for details of these sessions and to book places. Please see the below flyer for more information.
All parent sessions will currently be held online via Zoom.
Enfield Advisory Service for Autism
(Between Waverley Preschool and the Youth Centre)