- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Parent and Carer Events
- Home Learning Activities
- Engagement and Participation Activities for Sensory Learners
- Activities to develop skills and knowledge for pre-NC learners
- Activities for children working at lower NC levels and advice for parents/carers
- Information for Parents & Carers about Autism Support in Enfield
- Support for Siblings
- Recommended Websites
- A Parent & Carers Guide to finding a school for your child with autism
- What to do if you think your child might have Autism
- Supporting Children with Autism During Transitions
- Strategies for Giving Instructions to Able Secondary Aged Pupils with Autism
- Choosing a Secondary School for your Child with Autism
- Choosing a College or University for a Young Person with Autism
- Recommended Reading for Staff Working in Educational Settings
- Previous EASA Educational Newsletters
- Previous EASA Parent Newsletters
- Family Fund
Parent and Carer Events
Please see the below events for families, parents and carers in Enfield.
Enfield National Autistic Society Events
- ENAS SEN Virtual Coffee Morning Drop-in sessions on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month (10am-12pm).
- ENAS Evening Virtual Coffee & Chat sessions once a month on a Thursday (8pm-9.30pm).
Our Voice Events
https://www.ourvoiceenfield.org.uk/newsletter - Current Newsletter
Our next 'Cuppa and Chat' morning session will be on Wednesday 24th February 10.30 - 11.30am. No need to book - just join us on your computer, tablet or smartphone here. If you have not used 'GoTo Meetings' before you will need to install the app first here.
Our next evening 'Cuppa and Chat' evening session will be on Tuesday 2nd March 8.30 - 9.30pm. No need to book - just join us on your computer, tablet or smartphone here. If you have not used 'GoTo Meetings' before you will need to install the app first here.
Our online session 'Holding it together during a pandemic' takes place on Friday 5th March 10.30 - 11.30am. The session will look at some of the challenges of experiencing lockdown with children who have additional needs. For more details see our brochure and book your place here.
Our 'Tree of Life' taster session led by an Educational Psychologist, takes place on Thursday 18th March 10.30am - 11.30am. The 'Tree of Life' is a way of thinking about the unique skills and opportunities we have which can help us in our roles as parents of children with Special Needs and Disabilities. For more details see the booklet and book your place here.
Our online 'Meet the SEND Heads' Q&A panel session will be on Friday 26th March 10am - 12pm. Book your place here. When booking, you will have the opportunity to submit questions in advance, book 1:1 sessions with professionals to discuss individual issues regarding your child, and have your say on what events and workshops Our Voice should run for the rest of the year.
Enfield Carers Centre Events
- Enfield Carers Centre Learning Difficulties and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Carers support group 10.00am-11:30am. Please contact them for more information. Tel: 0208 366 3677 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enfield Educational Psychology Service
Telephone Support Line for Parents and Carers - See the below flyer for more information.
Please click the following link to complete the contact form if you have internet access. The number on the flyer is only for those who do not have any internet access. https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=HbkYzLIbm02sdnpER0iNSXu_LICxaVVBt6wk9bHMJDpUMERTMFZQMzBaMDlHRThTV1VCUTRCVk03RC4u