- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Local Parent and Carer Events
- Home Learning Activities
- Engagement and Participation Activities for Sensory Learners
- Activities to develop skills and knowledge for pre-NC learners
- Activities for children working at lower NC levels and advice for parents/carers
- Information for Parents & Carers about Autism Support in Enfield
- Support for Siblings
- Recommended Websites
- A Parent & Carers Guide to finding a school for your child with autism
- What to do if you think your child might have Autism
- Supporting Children with Autism During Transitions
- Strategies for Giving Instructions to Able Secondary Aged Pupils with Autism
- Choosing a Secondary School for your Child with Autism
- Choosing a College or University for a Young Person with Autism
- Recommended Reading for Staff Working in Educational Settings
- Previous EASA Educational Newsletters
- Previous EASA Parent Newsletters
- Family Fund
Support for Siblings
Having an autistic sibling can be a very positive experience. However, it can also be challenging at times and siblings may need support to manage different situations.
You may find some of the websites on this page useful.
Enfield Carers Centre and Enfield Young People in Caring
Click the link below to view the latest issue of the Sibs update e-newsletter.
You may be interested to read the above article from the SIBS charity, who support siblings who have a brother or sister with a disability, SEND or long-term health condition. This report is the result of a survey undertaken with parents in May 2020.
National Autistic Society